The Sasher Ruler is a brand new product designed by Pauline Rogers and manufactured in Australia. It is part of Pauline's Precision Quilting Wonders range of tools.
The Sashing Ruler has been laser cut and the measurements edged by laser resulting in all measurements being true and accurate.
Use it to:
- Cut strips from 1/4" up to 5" wide with every measurement in between having the 1/4" included.
- Cut strips on the straight grain or on the true bias.
- Cut stripes, checks and plaids on the bias.
- Cut strips for binding.
- Cut squares any size from 1/4" to 5".
- Cut rectangles for cornerstones.
- Cut triangles from 1/4" up to 5" for making patchwork blocks.
- Mark the bias stitching line for joining binding strips together.
- Mark a precise diagonal line for making half square and quarter square triangles.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!